Our Elite NCS Mentorship program is closed 2017. To join the waiting list for 2018, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elite. What does that word convey to you? Someone who is great, someone who has exceptional skills, someone who has pushed to be the best of the best? All these things would be correct.
Webster’s defines Elite as “A select part of a group that is superior to the rest in terms of abilities or qualities” and we could not agree more.
At Newborn Care Solutions, we have a one-year long Elite Mentorship Program. We only allow a select number of students who meet a very specific criteria into that group and we work with them for an entire year through monthly group training, individual personalized training, mentoring, guiding and promoting as well as an annual 3 day retreat to really spend time on honing their skill set and focus. This program is neither easy nor inexpensive and it requires our students to be committed and dedicated. And what it does is help set these talented professionals apart as they truly become the best of the best.
You see, these committed individuals are not just amazing and dedicated caregivers, but they are those who continually strive to learn more and bring the best possible quality in terms of their education and experience to the clients they serve. They give up long hours to participate in multiple training programs, they spend countless “off” days from work dedicated to learning more about every aspect of their craft and they truly are dedicated to being the best of the best. In short, they never stop learning and never think they are so great that they can’t learn more. It takes a special kind of person and special kind of dedication to make that kind of commitment to a career. It takes a special kind of person to be one of the Elite!
We at Newborn Care Solutions are humbled and proud to be part of that process. We are proud of our Elite students and what they bring to their clients and their newborn babies. And we are proud of what they offer to the Newborn Care world in terms of drive and excellence.
Do you think you have what it takes to be one of the Newborn Care Solutions Elite?
We have 3 levels of Elite Training: The New Elite, The Experienced Elite and the Master NCS™
Each level has its own set of pre-requisites, but ALL of them include:
- 90 minute customized group training calls every month (each level chooses their own topics!)
- Private one-on-one consulting with Tonya throughout the year
- Private FB Group for Each Elite Level Group
- FREE access online to any online class below your current training level
- Preferred pricing on any NEW programs launched during your Elite Program Year
- Unlimited email access for quick answers
- Weekend Training Retreat during the year
- Amazing Networking and Learning Opportunities
- Other “special” learning opportunities and discounts made available ONLY to the Elite
- Featured listing on our Website as one of our Elite
- Custom “Elite NCS” badge in pdf format for your marketing promotions
New Elite: Must have an approved basic class plus 1 to 3 years of NCS or Postpartum Doula (with direct baby care) experience OR 3 years full time NCS work OR have taken our Foundational NCS Training Class and have had at least one job working directly with a baby. REQUIRED: take our Advanced NCS Training Program online or in-person before the Retreat.
Experienced Elite: Must have taken an approved basic class plus 3 or more years working as an NCS or Postpartum Doula OR have at least 5 years experience in full time NCS work OR have at least one year full time NCS work and have taken our Advanced NCS Training OR have completed our New Elite Program. REQUIRED: take our Advanced NCS Training Program online or in-person before the Retreat.
Master NCS™: Must have taken our Experienced Elite Program. See program description
To apply to be part of our Elite NCS and Master NCS™ Program, please fill out and submit this document.
- Acceptance into the program is at the complete discretion of the instructor; applying is not a guarantee of acceptance.
- Registration deadline is Dec 1 of each calendar year. Applications received after Dec 1 may not be accepted.