Hello and WELCOME to Newborn Care Solutions Parent Page! We are so excited you have found us and we look forward to being your go-to resource for all things newborn.
But first, what exactly IS a Newborn Care Specialist? A Newborn Care Specialist – formerly called a “baby nurse,” and in some countries referred to as a maternity or nursery nurse – is a highly trained in-home child care provider who specializes in the first 12 to 16 weeks of life. Our expertise centers around caring for and nurturing infants in any and all facets (please reword–too sterile), but we also provide care and support to new parents, helping educate them on life with a newborn, helping support good feeding and sleeping habits, and providing that oh-so-critical care of your newborn baby alongside you as you learn all about his precious addition to your family. This allows you to recover from childbirth and/or adjust to life with a newborn with the guidance and assurance of an expertly trained newborn specialist.
Check out our informative blog which contains interesting and helpful information, browse our resources and favorite products for links to the products professional Newborn Care Specialists use and recommend to clients, click our links to get information from trusted resources like the AAP, carseat.org, http://CPSC.gov, and more! Anytime you have questions about your newborn baby, don’t hesitate to reach out to us on our Facebook page and we will tag one of our company experts to help you get answers! When you begin looking for a Newborn Care Specialist to help your family, make sure that they are trained through Newborn Care Solutions!
The Newborn Care Solutions Difference
Finding a trustworthy stranger for newborn infant care can be stressful, we know! It’s important to find an infant care specialist that is both professional and educated in caring for your new miracle. Modern trends and changing family dynamics have led new parents to seek out the absolute best newborn child care available. Anyone can claim that they are knowledgeable in infant care, yet it pays to have a highly trained expert that will optimize the entire experience for your family. When you hire a qualified specialist that is trained through Newborn Care Solutions, you’ll breathe easy knowing that your caregiver has been equipped with:
- In-depth, evidence-based video and/or in-person training. Both our online and in-person newborn infant care training ensures that your newborn care expert is up to speed on the latest scientifically proven information in the industry.
- Proven infant care training that works. Our track record of satisfying students and parents nationwide comes from our evidence-based curriculum that aims to deliver the absolute best educational information and services.
- Comprehensive support from industry professionals and care peers. If your newborn specialist is ever in need of experienced, expert advice, they can rely on a network of experts for quality support services, even in the middle of the night.
- Access to 25+ hand-selected mentors for the best guidance in the industry. If any question or issue arises, Newborn Care Solutions is here and ready to provide comprehensive support in all matters related to your infant.
- Guidance from our leader Tonya, who holds more than 30 years of experience in the industry. She is also an International Nanny Association (INA) credentialed nanny, a two-time winner of DEMA Educator of the Year and a pioneer in setting the standard for how newborn care specialist training should be implemented.